Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Voodoo Vick

Many moons ago mom decided that she wanted to create a Voodoo Vick doll. First she had Aunt Debi teach her to sew and after a while she made the 1st one. I heard that it broke the camera so we don't have any record of it. But the 2nd go around was a little more successful. Here it is..


I was soo excited to sink my teeth into him. Take that Michael "Scum of the earth" Vick. Even though mom took him away ('cause the filling was pouring out) I did enjoy my Voodoo Vick doll. I hope mom takes another sewing class and creates more toys for me.

6 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Clover said...

Wow - what a pawsome toy! Pawsome in the sense that it would be great to rip up into shreds!! Hope you had fun!
Love Clover xo

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Very clever! I like that idea. Now to get my mom to clean the dust off her sewing machine and get to work making ME a Vick voodoo stuffie to rip to shreds!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Very cool! We love it.

xoxoFour Pugz

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger The Brat Pack said...

OOOH!! We totally love that toy! We want to rip his head off. :)

After seeing the news about DMX yesterday we want to rip his head off too.

Dot

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Take a chunk out of that toy for us Rocco!

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Homemade toys are fun, yeah -- and if they're cathartic, well that even better...
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home